The Lian Li Gallery

Awsome cable management skyline889, could you post a pic of the backside of your comp? I"m interested in how you routed the cables on the back of the mobo tray.

It's the original Lian Li T-713B Top-Cover with a I/O panel from the Lian Li PC-A70 case.

IMG020Medium-border.jpg

It's not that cover at all. I cut my stock top to fit the shroud up there. I am haveing problems with my Triple Radiator leaking, that's why my water cooling isn't installed. When I first bought it, my idea was just to lift the fans out of the case so I could fit my Ultra 120 Blac in there, and it was perfect.

My i7 920 @ 3.6 idles at 32 and loads at around 50. This setup is definately my best setup I have ever done. Modding aside, the case was great, just a tad small for everything I wanted to do with it.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the case.

Thanks for the compliments guys! The front got a little scratched up since the discs I were using, as I found out later, weren't meant for cutting metal and kept slipping and breaking. I switched to the cutting wheels and it cut much smoother.

Awsome cable management skyline889, could you post a pic of the backside of your comp? I"m interested in how you routed the cables on the back of the mobo tray.
Sorry I didn't take any pics of the backside. Trust me though, it's a mess. I spent a while trying to make it as neat as possible and it was still terrible. You have to tape up cables to make sure they don't overlap too much and even with like half a roll of painters tape stuck on, I still had a bitch of a time closing the side. The front looks good though, so that's all that matters I suppose. :p

Man.... that rocketfish is insane skyline889. Out of curiosity, where did you get your case? I just bought a new computer and wanted a rocketfish, but couldn't find them :/

Man.... that rocketfish is insane skyline889. Out of curiosity, where did you get your case? I just bought a new computer and wanted a rocketfish, but couldn't find them :/

I'm not skyline, nor do i own a rocketfish, but if i recall you can get them at bestbuy.. possibly online somewhere too.

I'm not skyline, nor do i own a rocketfish, but if i recall you can get them at bestbuy.. possibly online somewhere too.

Yea, I checked there, but apparently Best Buy doesn't sell them anymore :(. Rocketfish also says it's discontinued on their website unfortunately.

Oh well, I ended up getting the Lancool PC-K7B, which i'm liking a lot so far.

Krame! Great job with the absorption mat, where's that from? I'm interested in using some myself, I'm all about silent performance since I've added a few other noisemakers to my room, like a fridge..

Krame, i'm not a fan of LED's and stuff in cases anymore.. but you did an AMAZING job on that! Not too bright, it's subtle lighting!! Great work

I realise that I'm a poor photographer and I need better lighting. After years of lurking here's my contribution to this thread:

(all clickable)

The electrical tape on the bottom 8800GTS is to distinguish it from the other in case I have to RMA one and need to find the correct invoice.

My list of future upgrades are:
1. HR-05's & HR-09's for the motherboard
2. 32" 1080p HDTV as a monitor
3. A proper A/V Receiver to use in conjunction with the PC, TV and PS3

All feedback is appreciated!

I realise that I'm a poor photographer and I need better lighting. After years of lurking here's my contribution to this thread:
Very, very sleek layout. One of the best cable management jobs I have seen, and all your gear looks great together. Looks like you have a nice A/V setup as well...

*drool* :p

Looks like you have a nice A/V setup as well...

Not really lol. The amplifier is well over 30 yrs old, I got it from my grandfather about fifteen years ago because I enjoyed looking at the gauges so much when I was little. It's still pretty decent though. I blew it up about 10 years ago, but had it fixed because it was still worth the effort. Its all analogue, with tubes and stuff.

The tuner has seen better days. And now that they took my favourite radiostation off local cable it doesn't get much use.

I need to get a more modern set, so I can put my optical-out to use. Right now I'm routing PC sound through a 3.5mm to RCA cable. The quality is horrendous, which is probably because of the worn connectors on the amplifier. After I upgrade I'll probably keep this set because of emotional value.

Thanks for the compliments by the way!

What made you think you need HR-05 & HR-09? .. and will they fit with all that push-pull CPU cooling solution you're using?

The P5N32-E SLI chipset cooling is notoriously poor. Without aftermarket cooling it is near impossible to reach an FSB overclock of 400. Right now I'm running 333*9 on a Q6600 and I can get it stable at 367*9, but the chipsettemperatures skyrocket. I just believe that I have a better chance at 400*9 using aftermarket cooling. I'm pretty sure that a set of HR-05 SLI/IFX, HR-05 IFX, HR-09 S Type 2 and HR-09 U Type 2 will fit in conjunction with the push/pull TRUE.

I'm pretty sure that a set of HR-05 SLI/IFX, HR-05 IFX, HR-09 S Type 2 and HR-09 U Type 2 will fit in conjunction with the push/pull TRUE.

I`m considering to buy a HR-09S Type 3 and HR-05 SLI/IFX for my DFI, because TRUE is stand in NB and mofset way. So i hope you`ll post pics of it when it`ll be mounted.

Sorry for my language, i`m from Poland.

UK is ina mess at the moment. we dont even have stock for alot of Lian Li cases such has teh PC-A70 ones and the ones above that!

we even dont have the TRUE cpu cooler in stock ANYWHERE!! its delaying my i7 build :(

Can the HSF not be rotated to point out back? I know I coudln't fit a TT Big typhoon in my old V1000, so I understand clearance is tight...

No I can only turn it upside down, I did try sideways my temps were 80c because the cooler isn't designed to be placed sideways. Plus the fan is in the middle for a better airflow, wouldn't make sense to rotate it to blow the hot air toward my GPU even if it did work that way.

1. HR-05's & HR-09's for the motherboard
All feedback is appreciated!

I did this on my board, and it helped greatly.

What made an even bigger difference was rotating the TRUE to blow on to the HR-05.
Doing so raised CPU temps ~1*, but dropped the NB temps ~10*C (not exaggerating).

S5002191.jpg

hr09action.jpg

Hi, simple question, do you have a space for push/pull TRUE configuration in this position?

With 25mm fans, there would be about 25mm from the bottom fan to the divider... remember motherboard socket location determines this.

In my experience, the second fan is not required for great temps.

that is a Sythe Kaze Master they are very nice i have used them several times i would highly recommend it

Here is my old Lian Li PC-602. I just can't make myself retire this old faithful box. It has served me very well for years.

I've cut in a extra 80mm fan in the back. Cut in a 120mm fan in the top. Moved the two front 80mm fans to the outside of the front frame. The hard drive cage has had the side cut out so the Raptor-X can be seen, with the window cut in on the side with a 120mm fan to help cool the GTX-260's.

The old box has had many machines in it over the years. I'm sure it will see many more builds. It sounds like a vacuum cleaner with all the fans whirring away. And its real tight in there. What use to be a very lite weight box is quite heavy now days. :)

S7300301.JPG

S7300290.JPG

S7300296.JPG

S7300315.JPG

psy

My PC-7B Plus II has a speaker under the HDD cage. Maybe A7010 does not have a speaker (beeper you meant to say, right?), b/c these days beeper is mounted directly on the mobo?

Hi, i have a Lian Li pc a7010 case and noticed there is no case speaker on it. is this normal?

Back